LIVESTREAM

RULES: No Race, No Candidates, No Ideology & No Religion

Monday, September 26, 2011

Hey guys! Update on what I'm doing!

Well, hongpong got me some access to another blog. So, I'll be editing it, and this one. I will keep only legit links on both blogs. I'll try my best to keep you informed with anything new. It was said that this blog I am now controlling as well should bring allot of attention to the movement. I'll do what I can to keep you guys in the Mainstream Media as much as possible.

If you want to donate to me directly, look on this blog, white link on the side. (xaerux aka AeruAnonymous)

Shoutout to the 2 people that did donate to me so far :D

I love you all! And thank you for your support!

Almost forgot :O

Here's the other blog I'm working on!
http://bankofamericasuck.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment